Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Step Three




Here are a couple of pictures that I found of bouquets that I liked. The first one would be mine, with a variation. I would want green hydrangeas instead of the green flower shown in the photo. The second picture is the blue hydrangea bouquet I want the bridesmaids to have.

Also, I have a website on theknot.com that is pretty ghetto now because I haven't done a lot to it yet, but I will try to continue to update it as best as I can. If you have time, you can go look at it.

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3294284493412050

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I think substituting green hydr. with the roses will be stunning.

Those blue flowers are going to look so beautiful with our chocolate dresses.

Very classy.

Kirsten said...

Everytime I check to see if you have another blog up and I see your title "Step Three," I automatically think "Step four, larger than life."

Kasey said...

Thanks, Mel and Kirsten. I am glad that you guys are not disgusted by my choices. It is nice being the last one to plan a wedding because I know what doesn't work or what does.