Friday, November 10, 2006

Step One (with many more to come)



PREFACE: You know that feeling of frustration and hopelessness when you obssess about something that you have no ultimate control over? That is the surprising feeling that I have about this wedding. Of course I am happy about the MARRIAGE part of it, but the wedding, not so much. I know that when I arrive there on that day, it will be beautiful, but I am so frustrated. Okay, I know, poor me, I am getting married, I am so destitute, blah, blah, blah. Seriously, it is pretty hard to pull this thing together. The hardest parts are not knowing what to choose. I didn't grow up knowing exactly where I wanted to get married and how it was going to look like. I think it has evolved so much that now I am confused.

MAIN POINT: Here is the only thing that is (tenatively) agreed upon: the bridesmaid's dress. I wanted a chocolate brown, tea length dress that could be worn again and that wasn't very expensive. I think that this is a lovely choice.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Mine too!!! We're all gonna be such hotties.

alicia said...

I think it is beautiful! I have not been commenting much, but I am keeping up with you and I am so very happy for you!

Lauren said...

I feel the need to use a lot of exclamation points, too!!!

I really like the dress! Yay! We're gonna be smokin'.

Don't forget to invite some pretty boys. As if I would ever let forget. :)