



Bad news, ladies. I looked at the dress that is shown below for the bridesmaid dress in person, and it looks ghetto. There is a mesh overlay on the dress. Not cute, wispy mesh; stretchy eighties mesh. So, I found some alternatives. We still have a couple of months, so we can keep looking if these don't suit your fancy.
4 comments:
I like the last one best. The chocolate one.
I forgot to mention that all of these dresses can come in chocolate. I hope that helps.
I wonder if the one that I saw that's almost identical to the "ghetto" one looks any better in person... I wonder if any stores in Savannah have it. Here's that link again, in case you want to check it out. http://a6.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=dresses&style=A6269
I can always have a look at the store here in Atlanta.
And I agree -- I like the last one of all the ones you posted.
Just FYI: These shops in Savannah carry that brand (After Six):
-- Bella Mia Bridal & Btq.
-- Bridal Mart of Savannah
Post a Comment