Thursday, November 16, 2006

Step Four (Getting Annoyed with the Title Yet?)

I don't have a photo with this post because I just bought my wedding gown last night. The dress had been discontinued the week before, so I grabbed it because it was my perfect size (without needing alterations) and now it is in an undisclosed location. Okay, it's at Mom's. It's gorgeous and I am happy with it. The best part is that I got it 65% off of the original price. Am I a bargain shopper or what?

Another thing is that I am not sure if we should do the carriage thing because it will be hot and we might all smell like horse butt. I could be distracted because I have a keen sense of smell. Instead, I might get a room in a bed and breakfast right in front of the wedding site so that I can watch how the set-up is progressing, and then everybody can get ready there and just walk across the street. What do you think about that?

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I can't wait to see the dress!

I think it's wise to not do the carriage. It will be at a hot time of the day and the poor horse will be sweaty and stinky.

The B&B idea is good alternative.

Lauren said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the dress either!

You're definitely right -- the smell, the flies. Might detract from the whole ambience if you're walking down the aisle, swatting at flies.

The B&B sounds really cool. And movie-like.

Kasey said...

Thanks. I like this idea much better. I hope that we can work out the details early enough in advance. Some of them are already booked!