Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yuck!





These are the proofs I got from the company that was taking pictures at the graduation on Saturday. There is nothing worse than seeing a picture of yourself looking disgustingly fat. I can't play my old smoke-and-mirrors game in that black sack. Yuck!

p.s. I am excited that I graduated, but these pictures are not fun.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Black is this year's pink.

You didn't have to wail on Mark because you didn't like the pics. Geez louise. Poor Mark.


My word verification is njikkle. As in, "When touch my tummy, it njikkles."

Kirsten said...

You look lovely. Don't be crazy.

alicia said...

What a silly goose! You look very nice. i do not remember what i did when I took this pic, but I think it was silly and stupid. When I get nervous, I am not composed enought to smile appropriately.

Kirsten said...

Ugh. I got my proofs on Saturday and I look like a giant pig in a black tarp.