I just want to say that I hate this week: December 2 through December 9. If I don't jump off of a building, I will graduate next Saturday.
I also hate James Joyce, people too scared to write anything academic about him, British Literature teachers who give two papers during finals week, and the Norton Anthology for adding Joyce to the book.
I hate Spanish 4, memorizing Spanish stories, and anything subjunctive.
I hate Fitzgerald and T.S. Eliot's "The Waste Land," and Ezra Pound. And, no, I don't think that April is the cruelest month.
I hate teachers who do not teach a single thing all semester. I hate the financial aid department at Armstrong. (They didn't do anything recently, but they are sorry in the general sense.)
I hate the campus police who insist on giving me tickets when I refuse to buy a $50 decal for one more semester. It's non-sensical. It's nunsense.
That's all for now.
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. And I concur. :)
But one week? You can definitely handle that.
Just think, it'll all be over on Sunday. That's what I keep telling myself. I know you have it harder than me though--you're taking way more classes. I don't miss those days.
Post a Comment