Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's Been Awhile

Mark and I have been frantically working on the documentary for the entirety of our marriage, but the manifestation of all of our hard work will culminate on Saturday at the premiere at the Morris Museum of Art. Here are some photos that we took as we traveled to Florida, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Montana, Washington, and California.



This is Mark and James, the other executive producer in Oklahoma City.



This is a picture of Bozeman, Montana. Mark and I went there to interview one of Dub's grandsons. It was 50 degrees with no wind, so we had just missed the cold front, but there was still some snow on the ground.



This is a picture of Santa Monica. Mark and I went there to get some b-roll footage at David Zucker's office. I wanted to take a second and look at the Santa Monica pier.



This is a picture of the front of LAX. As you can see, the traffic around the airport is horrendous.

This is pretty much been the summation of the past three months. Besides the editing issues and politics, the documentary has been progressing at a break-neck pace. We hope that the documentary still has some soul after all of the headaches and heartaches that we have endured. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

It's going to be awsome. Everyone's hardwork will pay off and you'll all have a finished product that you will be proud of.

alicia said...

It has been awhile for everyone! I am so excited for you! Please let me know how the premiere went. I know this is the first of many successful projects for you and Mark.