Friday, January 19, 2007

A Short Update

Mark and I are settled (sorta) in our apartment in Lyons. We are foster parents of a rottweiler puppy we named Rosco, but we are looking for a permanent home for him because we are usually gone on the weekends and cannot take him. I will post pictures of him, Buster, our apartment and our wedding later. We are doing fine in Lyons, but there is not a whole lot to do around here. Marriage is fun so far, but we feel more like we are playing house than acting like mature married people.

4 comments:

James Kicklighter said...

Excellent, I'm glad to hear that you all finished. I also hope that everything from Mark's place has been sanitized. Please remind your husband to check his Facebook and write up a blog entry for the site :)

Kirsten said...

It took me forever to get over the "playing house" feeling. I'm glad things are going well!

Kasey said...

Thanks, James, for always thinking of my husband's career and using anything necessary (a.k.a. my BLOG!) to get him to work on that. However, I can't make him do anything, and if you want him to do something, you know how to reach him. He has a lovely blog on Hollywood Jesus...

James Kicklighter said...

Anytime :)