Here are some pictures of the Ray-Stokes union on December 26th. Mark's brother, Luke, took all of the photos for us and his dad performed the ceremony. I will put some more on the blog later.
Thank you both. I LOVE being married so far. It's like having your best friend with you every day. Now I am really excited about planning a celebration party!
I am a writer who just finished her MFA in Creative Nonfiction at Converse College. I have a wonderful husband, Mark, and a beautiful son, Ben, who is three years old. We live in Savannah, Georgia with our puppy, Millie.
3 comments:
Beautimous.
You look so pretty! And so happy! I'm happy for both of you and I wish you all the best.
Thank you both. I LOVE being married so far. It's like having your best friend with you every day. Now I am really excited about planning a celebration party!
Post a Comment