I avoided putting any revealing information on my blog because I was worried about cyber stalkers, but since I have had not any so far (which is very depressing) I have decided to post some pictures. Kirsten, you are so lucky that I did not put the Jacksonville pool picture on here. It was cut at the last minute!

This is me as a baby.

This is me around two years old, posing on the fireplace.

This is my ghetto fab junior prom picture. Notice the blue rhinestones and weave.

This is me in the second grade at one of my many dance recitals.
9 comments:
I am the luckiest ghetto-fab boyfriend/potential stalker on the planet.
Glad things are looking up for ya.
See, I knew you had it in you to write a generic, impersonal, fist-to-chin response that I would love! Good job!
Oh please, please put the Jacksonville pool pic up!
I don't mind if you put up the hideous Jax pool pic up. Alicia put up her god outfit and wig picture, so I guess I can withstand the embarassment of my stupid hair and fat arm in the pool pic.
God outfit? Oh, that was way to good!
Man, the pictures of your ghetto fab prom hairdo definitely fits the story. Hilarious.
Dang. I wish I had some blue plastic rhinestones to stick on my forehead.
You were a cute kid. I was not. There will be no pictures of me as a kid on my blog.
Thanks Lauren.
I worked in the junior prom picture just for you. I knew you were dying for a visual. Maybe if you are good and get all your writing done, I will add tenth grade prom and senior prom. Ha!
And G.I. Jane?
No, I will never post the lesbian chic haircut that I had in the 12th grade. Never.
Post a Comment