Monday, July 10, 2006

A Big Announcement

For everybody who has ever met me, this will be particularly amusing:

I would like to announce that I won four consecutive games of HORSE (yes, the basketball game) against all the men in my family yesterday. I have finally overcome the fear of balls flying at my head and literally put all the men to shame. I think it was my outfit that did it. I didn't have any "play clothes" yesterday, so I had to borrow some of my teenaged nephew's clothes. I wore black knee-length basketball shorts, a shirt that said, "Sorry, I only date blondes," and pink flip-flops. I was totally in the zone.

So, for all of the men that I beat (Jonathan, that definitely means you since you lost TWICE!), I hope there are no hard feelings. Who knows? For Thanksgiving we might have to play powder puff football. The boys will have to wear skirts, since I am going to beat them again like the little schoolgirls that they are! Booyah!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your outfit yesterday was very attractive. Did you beat Keith too? Or Stevie? I know you beat Dad and Jon (2X).

Kasey said...

I beat Jon twice, Stevie, and Mr. Jerry. I was amazingly good yesterday. Those steroids sure do work! Ha!

Jonathan said...

I, Jonathan Mullis, do hereby leave my manhood to someone more deserving. I lost. I lost bad. I lost to a girl.

You were definately in the zone and I think Keith stayed away from you b/c of fear. I should have learned my lesson the first time.

Watch out WNBA, oh who am I kidding, Watch out EVERYONE! Kasey is the next Bo/Deon of the sports world.

Congrats.

Kirsten said...

What good sportsmanship, Jon.

Kasey said...

Jon,

That was really nice of you. I feel bad for gloating. You are a very manly man.