
Kevin came and picked me up at work for lunch and we spent two and a half hours fighting old ladies for a 75% off sale at Dillards. I bought 2 pairs of Coach shoes and 1 pair of BCBG shoes for under one hundred dollars. Kevin was such a good shopper because I kept sending him "into the trenches" as he called it to bring me out more and more shoes to try on. He had to push some nasty old ladies out of the way to get the last pair of brown Coach sandals. We had a good lunch, it was a beautiful day, and we took our time and I made it back to work in enough time to close up an hour later. I know everyone is very jealous.
3 comments:
I really am so jealous! Under $100 each or for all three pairs?
Put a picture of your new shoes on your blog!
I paid under a hundred total for all three pairs!
Post a Comment