
As I walked into work today, I overheard my coworker telling the manager that our new maintenance supervisor called him to come over to one of the apartments because there was something that he wanted to show him. When my coworker got there, he was shocked when, right as he opened the door, there was a sex swing hanging from the dining room ceiling.
What is really shocking is who the swing belongs to. The resident that lives there is a very pretty, very quiet college student who never gives us any problems and never has any complaints from the neighbors. Not that someone with a sex swing in their dining room should be crazy or trashy, but I must admit that I was shocked. I was so amazed that I could not believe it until I saw it myself.
I walked in, and there it was, in the dining room. The manual was sitting on the breakfast bar about two feet away from the contraption. There was a metal hook at the top for quick release if someone showed up at the door unexpectedly. The maintenance supervisor was working as fast as he could so that he could get out of there as soon as possible. I walked out of the apartment a few seconds after I looked at it; I figured there was no need to stay any longer.
As I walked out, I caught myself judging her differently. I quickly checked myself, and thought of something else. Who am I to judge what people do in the privacy of their own home? Even if she is a single girl, she might be into things that I don't necessarily take part in, but that doesn't make me better than her. I probably wouldn't like it if there was a camera and flood lights on my life all the time for strangers to look at and judge, and it is probably no different for her. I say you do what you do, and I will do what I do, and leave the rest alone.
2 comments:
A sex swing huh? How do you manage to be quiet while using a sex swing? At least it wasn't large baby diapers and pacifiers for grown men.
I've never see a sex swing before. I didn't know what that picture was until I read your post.
It could be fun.
Post a Comment