My sister called me this morning to tell me that her beloved dog, Taco, was run over by a car when she let him out this morning. I loved that dog. It made me think about how it would make me feel if Buster was taken from me.
Thanks, Alicia. It was Teri's dog. She lives out in Ludowici. It has been a really hard day on them all. It is really heartbreaking to lose something so meaningful so suddenly.
I am a writer who just finished her MFA in Creative Nonfiction at Converse College. I have a wonderful husband, Mark, and a beautiful son, Ben, who is three years old. We live in Savannah, Georgia with our puppy, Millie.
3 comments:
I am so sorry! I have been throught his and I know how horrible it feels to lose a pet. Give her my best. Was it Melanie's dog?
Thanks, Alicia. It was Teri's dog. She lives out in Ludowici. It has been a really hard day on them all. It is really heartbreaking to lose something so meaningful so suddenly.
I loved Taco. He was such a sweet boy who would just sit there and let you hold him. He will be missed.
I know what you mean about holding Buster a little tighter. It made me even more thankful that Audrey pulled through her surgery.
Post a Comment