
I just would like to announce that I am the new official intern for Savannah Magazine. I had a twenty minute interview this morning with the editor and she loved me! I will be starting in June, after I get back from my trip to Ireland. I hope that everyone will be picking up a copy in the fall to see my beautiful features.
4 comments:
Thanks Mel! I will get to do everything...writing, editing, advertising, graphic design, go to photo shoots, interview people, the list goes on and on. I just want to get some really good clips for my portfolio. I am really excited.
Congratulations! Is there the possibility of you getting a job there after graudation? Or would you even want to get a job there after graduation?
Either way, way to go! I will definitely be an avid reader of Savannah mag come June.
Kirsten,
There is a major chance that I could write for Sav. Mag. when I graduate, but all of their articles are freelance. However, that would work for me since I will need to continue to work here so that I can have a free apartment.
Alright sister. Let's see something new.
Post a Comment