Thursday, November 01, 2007

Me at 19 weeks



Okay, so here it is. After several thousand attempts at a decent picture, I finally got one that I was willing to post on the internet. I look bigger on the picture than I thought I looked. Depressing. Anyway, hopefully this will suffice as my official look for a while. Be kind when commenting, I am very hormonal!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I was so excited to see a picture! You look so beautiful! (And I promise I'm not just saying that!)

Yellow said...

Not depressing at all! You are carrying a little life...you are supposed to grow and be full! It is a beautiful picture. Congrats on the baby!

Unknown said...

Wow...it didn't come up as my name so I'm posting again so that I don't just look like some crazy yellow person commenting on your stomach!

Kasey said...

Thanks guys. I do feel extremely large and in charge, especially after seeing Melanie. She was so tiny for having only three weeks to go! However, I am glad that my baby is growing and people are probably seeing me as pregnant and not just a fatty with a front butt. Mark has been really good about making me feel better about my appearance. I worry that I will eventually look like a beached whale, but I will get to that bridge when I get there!