I have been thinking that if there was a movie made about me, the soundtrack would be very important. I remember times in my life by the songs that were permanently in my walkman or stereo. I think songs make people nostalgic like nothing else can. So, in case someone ever makes a documentary of me, this is a good start to the songs that I want to be in my movie. By the way, these are out of order, so feel free to reply and add your soundtrack.
1. "Wonderwall" by Oasis
2. “Supersonic” by JJ Fad
3. “Pour Some Sugar on Me” by Def Leppard
4. “Destiny” by Zero 7
5. “Let Her Cry” by Hootie and the Blowfish
6. “Danny Boy” by Barry Taylor
7. “So in Love” by Cole Porter
8. “Go Away from My Window” by Ruth Elaine Schram
9. “Moon River” by Johnny Mercer
10. “What’ll I Do?” by Irving Berlin
11. “Se Tu M’ami” by Alessandro Parisotti
12. “Con Te Partiro” by Francesco Sartori
13. “Waiting for Tonight” by Jennifer Lopez
14. “His Eye is on the Sparrow” by Civilla Martin
15. “Spaceman” by Babylon Zoo
16. “Jingle Bells” by Barry Manilow
17. "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids on the Block
18. "Je Cherche Un Homme" by Eartha Kitt
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I really like this post. I can think of so many songs that would play in my soundtrack.
1. "One Headlight" by the Wallflowers
2. The Wizard of Oz soundtrack. All of it.
3. "Regulators" by Warren G.
4. "Red Light Special" TLC
5. "Ice, Ice, Baby" Vanilla Ice
6. "Sittin By The Dock of the Bay"
7. "I put a spell on you" Screamin Jay Hawkins
8. "Thunder Rolls" Garth Brooks
9. "Hurt" Johnny Cash
10. "Ring of Fire" Johnny Cash
11. I also supported NKOTB.
I could keep going, but I will stop for now. For real, good post.
1. Many Meat Loaf songs (Paradise by the Dashboard Light, ANything for Love, For Crying Out Loud, the list could go on)
2. "Let Her Cry" Hootie
3. "Nothing Compares 2 U" Sinead O'Connor
4. "Amazing Grace"
5. "November Rain" GNR
6. "Tell Me I Was Dreaming" Travis Tritt
7. "Dark Lady" Cher
8. "Words of Love" Mama Cass
9. The Barry Manilow Christmas album Because It's Christmas
10. "I'll Cover You" RENT
Oh! And
11. "Elaborate Lives" Aida
Oooh! Great post! This will take some serious thought, though . . . I'll get back to you.
I can't really how the order of these songs would play out-- I guess that depends on how my life plays out. So, these are the songs to my life, though they are in no particular order:
1. "Linus and Lucy" David Benoit
2. "Golden Lady" Stevie Wonder
3. "Moonlighting" Al Jareau
4. "Right Here" SWV
5. "Love Ballad" LTD
6. "Lovely Day" Bill Withers
7. "Deacon Blues" Steely Dan
8. "Why We Sing" Kirk Franklin
9. "Looking for You" Kirk Franklin
10. "Can't Let Go" Earth, Wind, Fire
11. "A House Is Not A Home" Luther Vandross
12. "No One in the World" Anita Baker
13. "Canned Heat" Jamiroqui
I forgot to add "Step by Step" by NKOTB.
Post a Comment