Thursday, January 19, 2006

Always a Good Time

I am excited that my sisters and I are throwing a surprise party for my mom tomorrow. I think it will be fun to have the family gathered on a day when we wouldn't normally be together to honor, who I consider to be, the heart of this family.

My mom means a lot to me because there is nothing that she would deny me in this world. If I need to say something, she will listen. If I need something, she provides it. There are not enough examples to show just how much I respect and love my mom.

That goes for my entire family. I am so thankful to have such a beautiful, loving, supportive, intelligent, and fun family. I love that when we are all together, there is never a time when there isn't laughter in the room.

No comments: